Monday 3 March 2014

Meaningful TIPS

CLARITY: Productivity Tip for the Week

If you want to double your productivity, take 5 minutes to 
write a daily plan every morning. Be specific and precise, 
including the exact time you will work on each item. 

Here's how you do it. Spend 4 minutes asking yourself these 
three questions:

1. Who am I and what's most important to me? Don't make 
this difficult, just ponder your top values and priorities 
for one minute. 

2. What are the most important things I want to get done 
in the next few days? What specific projects, tasks, or 
results do I want to accomplish this week?

3. In light of the first two questions, what will I do 
today to move me forward? What couple of things--tasks, 
phone calls, decisions--will I do today to move 
incrementally closer to my goals? 

These three questions will take about four minutes. Then 
spend the last minute jotting down your answers to this
question: "What will I do today and when will I do it?"

That's it. Clarity is power, and a precise written list of 
things you will do today makes all the difference. If you 
want to double your productivity and achieve more this year 
than you ever thought possible, try this simple technique 
for the next 90 days, including weekends! If you do this 
for 90 days, I promise you will do it for the rest of your 
life. And, we'll celebrate with you. . .at the top!

Do have a meaningful day/ week/ month.

Reference: https://dub125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&owa=1&owasuffix=owa%2f#n=356195164&fid=1&mid=728de10e-a1c7-11e3-8516-002481889550&fv=1

'Segun 'Sonowo
(Meaningful Living)
07030910000, 
08023052656

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meaningful Morning_OPENED HANDS

Meaningful Morning OPENED HANDS Psalm 104:27-28 KJV "These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season. ...