Wednesday 4 June 2014

Feeling "Mazed"?

Meaningful Living TODAY

FEELING "MAZED"?

Have you ever found yourself in a situation that seems almost unsure e.g. you’re traveling on a course and you wished you had gone in one direction instead of another? But the fact is that you cannot travel in two directions at the same time. You are either here or there.

I had a similar experience this morning, when I wished I had taking a better route than the one I took. But I was later informed that the path I took was the better one.

Some tips on getting “unmazed”:
1. Be sure of your destination
2. Define your path
3. Seek guidance (divine and physical)
4. Keep your mind intact
5. Keep moving
6. Do 1-5 again, as you move along...

I wish you a safe arrival at your meaningful destination

Let’s have your thoughts on getting “unmazed”??? 

You may drop your comments/ likes on our FB page www.facebook/com/meaningfullivinginitiative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meaningful Morning_OPENED HANDS

Meaningful Morning OPENED HANDS Psalm 104:27-28 KJV "These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season. ...